Deciding to Buy
Preparing to Buy
Choose a Real Estate Agent
Time to go Shopping
Escrow Inspections and Appraisals
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing The Gardner Team as your real estate professionals:
- The Gardner Team has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- The Gardner Team is familiar with the area in which you are interested.
- The Gardner Team are available at night and on weekends.
- The Gardner Team will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- The Gardner Team will return your calls promptly. Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- The Gardner Team will provide a list of properties they have sold or a list of references, upon request.
- The Gardner Team will listen attentively to your needs and concerns, and will strive to make you feel comfortable.